With our roots deep in the southern heartland of New Zealand’s agricultural regions, Berry & Co has a depth of knowledge and experience in all aspects of agribusiness that will help farmers, horticulturists, contractors or investors.
Our strong agribusiness experience can help you with:
- Legal structures of agribusiness enterprises
- Sale and purchase negotiation arrangements, and financing and leasing of rural land
- Rural subdivisions
- Planning, facilitating and establishing irrigation schemes and ownership entities, including obtaining all associated water and land use consents
- Crown Pastoral Land Act and Tenure Review negotiations (including valuation issues)
- Horticulture and viticulture development, and
- Succession planning
If you’d like to know more about our expertise in this field, or how we can help you, please contact one of our team or complete the form below.