Doing business today is more complex and demanding than it ever was. You have to deal with a myriad of choices when it comes to business structures, increased compliance requirements as well as a challenging financial environment.
We work with you to establish and manage your business requirements:
- Advice on business structures, including company constitutions, shareholder agreements, partnership agreements, etc
- Joint ventures, including shareholder operating agreements, and appropriate legal and business structures
- Business planning and development
- Corporate governance
- Leases and financing transactions
- Business and statutory compliance issues including consumer legislation, employment law, maritime safety, occupational health and safety and Building Act requirements
- Investment in New Zealand and Overseas Investment Office approvals
- Securities Act issues and advice
- Developing documentation and systems for terms of trade, client relations and debt recovery
- Tourism development, including advice on specific legal and business structures
- Preparation of District Court and High Court debt recovery proceedings, summary judgment and bankruptcy proceedings, and
- Liquor licensing
If you’d like to know more about our expertise in this field, or how we can help you, please contact one of our team or complete the form below.