Matthew Edwards | LL.B
Tel: 03 450 0544
Mob: 027 442 0110
He has a thriving business commercial property practice, and works with the firm’s trust clients. He also advises on immigration matters.
Matthew’s expertise includes:
- Providing advice on all aspects of commercial property sale and purchase, and leasing
- Advice on development and subdivision finance, and liaison with local authorities
- Overseas Investment Act advice and applications for approval
- Advice on residential, commercial and rural property law and conveyancing
- Business law including advice on business structures, leases and financing transactions
- Providing advice on Wills, trusts, asset protection and succession planning, and
- Immigration law including residency requirements, business immigration applications, and advice on business opportunities
Before joining Berry & Co in 2003, Matthew grew his experience over a broad client base at two Invercargill law firms and also had three years in London and Dublin working for a Japanese investment bank.
A born and bred Southlander, Matthew’s other life includes holding his fixed wing private pilot’s license. He takes a keen interest in family, fitness for playing in the hills, jetboating and enjoys many of the South’s other winter and summer outdoor activities.