Merrin Gill | LL.B
Tel: 03 214 4971
Her expertise includes:
- Advising on all aspects of relationship property issues for couples forming new relationships or separating
- Providing clients with individually tailored advice on property ownership options including Trusts
- Advice on Powers of Attorney and Wills and the potential claims or issues arising after death
- Residential conveyancing and financing
- Representing children on appointment by the Family Court, and
- Mediating family law matters
Merrin is a member of the New Zealand Family Law Section, is an accredited member of the New Zealand Law Society’s Panel of Mediators as a Family Specialist and is an approved provider of Mediation Services under the Family Dispute Resolution (FDR) scheme.
A born and bred Central Southlander, Merrin loves the lifestyle the south has to offer. Out of work she spends her time trying to combine her love of family and friends with good food, cooking, travel and the outdoors.