We have always maintained an active interest in aviation. Not only do we have in-depth aviation law expertise, but we also understand aviation from a practical level as two of our partners hold current pilot licenses.
Our significant experience in the aviation industry includes:
- All dealings with the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA)
- Obtaining and assistance with operational certification
- Advising and representation in relation to CAA prosecutions and licensing issues
- Landing rights and operation negotiations involving independent agencies, including the Department of Conservation, and obtaining resource and related consents, and
- Airport planning, including consent and compliance issues
If you’d like to know more about our expertise in this field, or how we can help you, please contact one of our team or complete the form below.