After practising in a leading commercial law firm in Auckland since 2010, Alastair joined Berry & Co in the Queenstown office in March 2016.
Alastair’s practice includes:
- A strong background in the banking and financial services sector, including advising on loan facilities, security documents, PPSA issues and guarantees
- General corporate / commercial law
- Residential, commercial and rural property law and conveyancing transactions
- Overseas Investment Act approvals and immigration issues
- Employment law, and
- Wills, trusts, asset protection and succession planning
Alastair grew up in Palmerston North and attended the University of Otago from 2005-2009. Prior to 2016, Alastair lived in Auckland and worked at Bell Gully before deciding to make the move South once more.
Outside of the office, Alastair is a keen cricketer and golfer and is looking to make the most of the year-round outdoor opportunities the Queenstown Lakes district has to offer.